Question about my chest

Diskutiere Question about my chest im Bodybuilding & Kraftsport Forum im Bereich Fitness & Bodybuilding-Forum: Training; I know that chest fibers run straight from the sternum to shoulder, that there is no so called ‚inner chest‘, and that the chest is divided into...

1. #1 mayer7262, 07.05.2023
    mayer7262

mayer7262 Neuer Benutzer

I know that chest fibers run straight from the sternum to shoulder, that there is no so called ‚inner chest‘, and that the chest is divided into an upper, middle and lower part.
    What I‘ve noticed with my chest, is that coming towards the middle, my chest gets smaller and has less fibers than on the outside where it‘s much thicker.

When I flex my chest the fibers are alligned evenly and in the middle of my chest are equally as much as on the outside

Can anyone explain this to me? Is there any chance I‘m training wrong?

I‘ve attached two images of unflexed and one flexed

Anhänge:

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Question about my chest. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Geextah, 18.06.2023
    Geextah

Geextah Erfahrener Benutzer
    Super-Moderator

The questions are:

- how does your training looks like?
    - how long do you already train?
    - do you track your energy intake?

The most important thing is to know, that our muscles often are determined by genetics.

But different exercises can help to fix it a bit.

That means f.e. if you get bigger chest muscles, your gap between will be smaller and the muscle itself will be more rounded.

I hope it helps you a bit.

Thema:

Question about my chest

Die Seite wird geladen...

Question about my chest - Ähnliche Themen

1. Question

Question: hi leute...ich hab mal ne frage...ich bin 14 jahre alt un wollte so langsam etwas ernshafter anfangen mit trainning (hab bisher halt daheim mit...
  2. Euer witzigstes oder peinlichest Erlebnis beim Sport oder Kraftkammer.

Euer witzigstes oder peinlichest Erlebnis beim Sport oder Kraftkammer.: Hallo ihr da draussen! Ich habe zwar schon gesucht so ein Thema aber bin nicht fündig geworden. Und nun zu euch.Erzählt eurer peinlichstes oder...